Beautiful house with large garden, terrace and private parking. Just 5 minutes walk from the beach and the historic center of Vilassar de Mar. Excellent location; quiet and familiar neighborhood.
DESCRIPTION OF ACCOMMODATION
- Beautiful house with large garden, terrace and private parking. Just 5 minutes from the beach.
- Ideal for couples, families or friends, with a capacity of 9 people, who want to enjoy a few days of rest in a very quiet area.
- It has a large terrace with outdoor furniture and views of the garden, perfect to enjoy a romantic dinner, a good meal, a drink or a quiet chat.
- The living room has comfortable sofas, a beautiful fireplace, is spacious and bright. To highlight, wifi speakers and chromecast.
- In the living room you will find a TV area and, if you need to work, a small area with a desk where you can bring your computer, ideal for business trips.
- All rooms are spacious, bright and modern.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you may need.
- Ideal space for both short and long stays.
- Air conditioning is only available in the living room and in one of the bedrooms.
Check-in: from 16:00h
Check out: before 00:00h
If you need to check in / out before or after these hours, you must apply at the time of booking. These options are subject to availability and may have an additional cost.
APPLICABLE ONLY FOR RESERVATIONS MADE THROUGH HELLOTIME SL. FOR RESERVATIONS MADE THROUGH OTHER SITES THE CANCELLATION POLICY OF SUCH SITES WILL PREVAIL
For a 30% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 14 full days prior to listing’s local check in time on the day of check in.
If the guest cancels less than 14 days in advance or decides to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded.
Minimum stay: 31 nights
Final Cleaning Fee: 222 €
Refundable deposit: 350 €
Tourist tax: 1 € / person / night.
ATTENTION TO THE GUESTS
We are a specialised team and all our guests are personally welcomed by us. During your arrival, we will explain what you can visit around, introduce you to the are and answering any questions you may have.
We provide all the amenities in order to enjoy the best stay. All clean towels and sheets will be available for you and your family/friends.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- The house is close to all kinds of shops: restaurants, shops, supermarkets, banks, etc.
- It is a quiet neighborhood, typical of a coastal town, with charm and emblematic buildings.
- 5 minutes away from the promenade, with clear water beaches, with typical fishermen's boats and beach bars where you can enjoy night and day.
- During the summer, all the towns in the area celebrate the typical festivals so there are many activities to participate in, a lively atmosphere, fireworks, good gastronomy, etc.
- Just 30 minutes by train / car from Barcelona and 1 hour from the Costa Brava and Gerona.
- Less than 1 hour from the Montseny Natural Park, the Garrotxa volcanic area and the Pyrenees.
- Near the town there is a large water park called "Fantasy Island".
- On the website "maresmeturisme" you will find more interesting information about the area.
HOW TO MOVE
- The Cabrera de Mar-Vilassar de Mar station is about 5 minutes from the accommodation. There are trains every 7-15 minutes to Barcelona (the journey lasts about 35 min) or to the Costa Brava. To get to the town from Barcelona: Barcelona-Plaça de Catalunya or Barcelona-Sants the R1 train line towards Maçanet-Massanes or Mataró to the "Cabrera de Mar-Vilassar de Mar" stop, about 40 minutes.
- By bus, every 30 minutes to Barcelona, the journey lasts about 40 minutes.
- You can also reach the town through the highway or the N-II road that runs along the entire coast.
OTHER IMPORTANT ASPECTS
- Take into account that arrivals after 10:00 p.m. have an additional supplement of €50, which will be collected in cash upon arrival. Upon arrival they must pay a tourist tax of €1 per night and person, due to the regulations established by the government of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
- At the time of check-in, both adults and minors must be identified by DNI, NIE, PASSPORT or FAMILY BOOK.