About this apartment
*All our accommodations are safe and obey the sanitation protocols for a good cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces and areas. Our products are the same as those used to disinfect hospitals and with chlorine active ingredients. Likewise, we guarantee a safe check-in / check-out according to the rules established by the Government. We provide our guests with hydroalcoholic gel and one surgical mask per person (single use).*
This property is available for TEMPORARY RENTAL. To consider:
- It will be necessary to have signed by both parties (landlord and lesse) the temporary rental agreement, maximum one day before the check-in.
- Supplies not included in the price.
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACCOMMODATION
- Just 1 minute walk from the beach, beautiful house in the seaside town of El Masnou.
- Ideal for large groups of people who want to enjoy a few days of rest by the sea.
- It has a terrace on the roof from which you can see the sunrise or sunset thanks to its incredible views of the sea and from which you can also see the city of Barcelona in the distance.
- Inside, you will have a spacious and bright living room with comfortable sofas, TV area and separate dining room with direct access to a patio.
- In the living room you will find a TV area and, if you need to work, a small area with a desk where you can bring your computer, ideal for business trips.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and has everything essential to make your stay a great one.
- The house has 6 rooms, all with wardrobes, they are spacious and bright thanks to their large windows that provide a beautiful natural light.
- The house is decorated with love, marine style as you can see in many of its beautiful details. The house has everything you need for short or long term stays.
- For stays longer than 15 days, it will be MANDATORY to pay an extra cleaning of € 200 or a change of sheets and towels valued in € 100.
OTHER ESSENTIAL ASPECTS
- Consider that arrivals after 22:00 have an additional supplement of € 30, which will be charged in cash upon arrival. Upon arrival, you must pay a tourist tax of € 0.99 per night per person, due to the rules established by the government of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
- In the moment to do the check-in, adults and children will have to identify by means of ID card, NIE, PASSPORT or FAMILY BOOK.
Check-in: from 16:00h
Check out: before 10:00h
If you need to check in / out before or after these hours, you must apply at the time of booking. These options are subject to availability and may have an additional cost.
APPLICABLE ONLY FOR RESERVATIONS MADE THROUGH HELLOTIME SL. FOR RESERVATIONS MADE THROUGH OTHER SITES THE CANCELLATION POLICY OF SUCH SITES WILL PREVAIL
For a 30% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 14 full days prior to listing’s local check in time on the day of check in.
If the guest cancels less than 14 days in advance or decides to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded.
Final Cleaning Fee: 228.00 €
Refundable deposit: 1450.00 €
ATTENTION TO THE GUESTS
- During your arrival, we will welcome you, we will explain the neighborhood, the house and clarify any questions or information you may need.
- We will provide you with towels and sheets to make your stay more enjoyable.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- It’s a typical coastal town neighborhood, quiet, charming and with emblematic buildings.
- The house is located in a quiet area surrounded by all kinds of shops, restaurants, banks, pharmacies and everything you need.
- The promenade is just in front of the house, with clear water beaches, with typical boats of fishermen and beach bars where you can enjoy night and day. It will be the ideal place to walk, run, cycle, fish or practice different water activities.
- The port is very close and is a place full of restaurants that offer a wide gastronomy.
- During the summer, all the towns in the area celebrate their typical festivities, so there are many activities to participate in, a lively atmosphere, fireworks, good gastronomy, etc.
- Near the village there is a big water park called "Isla Fantasía".
-On the web "maresmeturisme" you will find more interesting information about the area.
HOW TO MOVE
- Ocata station is at only 4 minutes from the house. There are trains every 7-15 minutes to Barcelona or to the Costa Brava.To get to the town from Barcelona: Barcelona-Plaça de Catalunya or Barcelona-Sants line R1 train Maçanet-Massanes or Mataró until the stop "Ocata", about 30 minutes.
- By bus, every 30 minutes to Barcelona, lasts about 30 minutes.
- By car you can reach the village through the motorway or the N-II road that runs along the coast.
At the time of delivery of keys by Hellotime SL. and from the entrance of the guests to the accommodation, a bond document will be signed in which it is accepted to receive a charge of up to €200 if necessary. If you prefer, you can pay €200 in cash, but these are not returned the same day of departure, but 7 days later by bank transfer.
Hellotime SL. undertakes not to make any charge or refund in full the amount of the deposit once it has been verified at check-out that are no damages arising from the irresponsible use of furniture, household appliances or household items; for discomfort caused by excessive noise and/or excessive dirt. Hellotime SL. reserves 7 days of margin to carry out the necessary checks.
Hellotime SL. warns that in case of loss of any of the sets of keys provided at the time of entry of customers, this deposit will be used for the payment of the new copy. In case of having to change the lock for security reasons, this will be paid in full by the guests responsible for said loss.
- Tourist license number HUTB-034819
Map & Neighbors
100% Payment Protection
Real Guest Reviews
Real Photos and Videos
Always Cheaper Than Others