About this apartment
*All our accommodations are safe and obey the sanitation protocols for a good cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces and areas. Our products are the same as those used to disinfect hospitals and with chlorine active ingredients. Likewise, we guarantee a safe check-in / check-out according to the rules established by the Government. We provide our guests with hydroalcoholic gel and one surgical mask per person (single use).*
This property is available for TEMPORARY RENTAL (from november to may). To consider:
- It will be necessary to have signed by both parties (landlord and lesse) the temporary rental agreement, maximum one day before the check-in.
- A deposit of €1600 must be paid.
- Supplies not included in the price.
- A deposit will be blocked for the price of a monthly payment, by credit card.
Agency fee are the following below:
1-3 Months: 1 monthly with a 50% discount + VAT.
4-11 Months: 1 monthly with a discount of 25% + VAT.
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACCOMMODATION
- Beautiful house on two floors plus terrace, overlooking the sea.
- Ideal for couples or small families who want to enjoy a few days of rest by the sea.
- It has a front garden with stone floor and a small area with lawn. The interior patio is chill-out style and has a canopy made of reeds that will give you a magnificent shade in summer; It will be the perfect place to relax.
- Also, you can enjoy the terrace where the sun almost all year round.
- Inside, the living room has flat screen TV, library area and large windows that will give you great natural light.
- In the living room you will find a TV area and, if you need to work, a small area with a desk where you can bring your computer, ideal for business trips.
- All rooms have drawers or wardrobes to store clothes, are modern and bright.
- The kitchen has a dining table and is fully equipped with everything you may need.
- A perfect space for both short and long stays.
OTHER ESSENTIAL ASPECTS
- Consider that arrivals after 22:00 have an additional supplement of € 30, which will be charged in cash upon arrival. Upon arrival you must pay a tourist tax of € 0.99 per night per person, due to the rules established by the government of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
- In the moment to do the check-in, adults and children will have to identify by means of ID card, NIE, PASSPORT or FAMILY BOOK.
Check-in: from 16:00h
Check out: before 10:00h
If you need to check in / out before or after these hours, you must apply at the time of booking. These options are subject to availability and may have an additional cost.
APPLICABLE ONLY FOR RESERVATIONS MADE THROUGH HELLOTIME SL. FOR RESERVATIONS MADE THROUGH OTHER SITES THE CANCELLATION POLICY OF SUCH SITES WILL PREVAIL
For a 30% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 14 full days prior to listing’s local check in time on the day of check in.
If the guest cancels less than 14 days in advance or decides to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Final Cleaning Fee: 178.00 €
Refundable deposit: 200.00 €
Tourist tax: 0.99 € / person / night.
ATTENTION TO THE GUESTS
- During your arrival, we will welcome you, we will explain the neighborhood, the house and clarify any questions or information you may need.
- In addition, we will put to your service towels and sheets to make your stay more enjoyable.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- The accommodation is located a few meters from all kinds of shops: restaurants, shops, supermarkets, banks, etc.
- It is a quiet neighborhood, typical of coastal town, charming and with emblematic buildings.
- 50 meters from the house you will find the promenade, with clear water beaches, with typical fishing boats and beach bars where you can enjoy night and day.
- During the summer, all the villages in the area celebrate their typical parties so there are many activities to participate in, a lively atmosphere, fireworks, good gastronomy, etc.
- Every Thursday of the week, in the same village there is a market of clothing and fresh products of the area.
- On Sunday morning there is another market with ecological products of the season, called Flower market.
- Near the village there is a water park called "Fantasy Island".
- In the web "maresmeturisme" you will find more interesting information about the area.
HOW TO MOVE
- The Vilassar de Mar station is about 8 minutes from the apartment. There are trains every 7-15 minutes towards Barcelona (lasting about 35 minutes) or towards the Costa Brava. To get to the village from Barcelona: Barcelona-Plaça de Catalunya or Barcelona-Sants, take the R1 train line towards Maçanet-Massanes or Mataró until the stop "Vilassar de Mar", about 35 minutes.
- By bus, every 30 minutes to Barcelona, lasting about 40 minutes.
- You can also reach the village via the motorway or the N-II road that runs along the coast.
At the time of delivery of keys by HelloTime SL. and from the entrance of the guests to the accommodation, a bond document will be signed in which it is accepted to receive a charge of up to € 200 if necessary. If you prefer you can pay € 200 in cash, but these are not returned the same day of departure, but 7 days later by bank transfer.
Hellotime SL. undertakes not to make any charge or refund in full the amount of the deposit once it has been verified at check-out that there are no damages arising from the irresponsible use of furniture, household appliances or household items; for discomfort caused by excessive noise and / or excessive dirt. Hellotime SL reserves 7 days of margin to carry out the necessary checks.
HelloTime SL. warns that in case of loss of any of the sets of keys provided at the time of entry of customers, this deposit will be used for the payment of the new copy. In case of having to change the lock for security reasons, this will be paid in full by the guests responsible for said loss.
- Tourist license number HUTB-016314
Map & Neighbors
100% Payment Protection
Real Guest Reviews
Real Photos and Videos
Always Cheaper Than Others