This property is available for TEMPORARY RENTAL. To consider:
- It will be necessary to have signed by both parties (landlord and lesse) the temporary rental agreement, maximum one day before the check-in.
- Supplies not included in the price.
Would you like to wake up in the morning with incredible views of the sea? You will love this beautiful apartment; It has everything you need to spend a few days off by the sea. Also, you can enjoy a wonderful community pool and tennis court in case you want to keep fit. Five minutes from the train station that connects with Barcelona and the Costa Brava. Are you going to miss it?
DESCRIPTION OF ACCOMMODATION
- Ideal for couples, families or friends who want to spend a quiet holiday in a beautiful coastal town.
- You will have a large terrace with incredible sea views, perfect for sunbathing, preparing a romantic dinner, enjoying a good meal or a drink and chatting quietly.
- The whole house is decorated with love. In the living room, you will find an ideal TV area to relax for as long as you want.
- It has three bedrooms: two doubles and one with two single beds, which makes a total of 6 people.
- The kitchen has all the essentials to make your stay great. The house is fully available and has everything you need for short or long term stays.
- It also has a parking area, community pool and tennis court.
Check-in: from 16:00h
Check out: before 10:00h
If you need to check in / out before or after these hours, you must apply at the time of booking. These options are subject to availability and may have an additional cost.
APPLICABLE ONLY FOR RESERVATIONS MADE THROUGH HELLOTIME SL. FOR RESERVATIONS MADE THROUGH OTHER SITES THE CANCELLATION POLICY OF SUCH SITES WILL PREVAIL
For a 30% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 14 full days prior to listing’s local check in time on the day of check in.
If the guest cancels less than 14 days in advance or decides to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded.
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Final Cleaning Fee: 121 €
Refundable deposit: 1200 €
Tourist tax: 1 € / person / night.
SERVICES AND COMMON AREAS
- You will find a large communal pool with a lawn area for sunbathing and where to cool off on the hottest summer days.
- There is also a tennis court in case you want to keep fit during your vacation.
ATTENTION TO THE GUESTS
We are a specialised team and all our guests are personally welcomed by us. During your arrival, we will explain what you can visit around, introduce you to the are and answering any questions you may have.
We provide all the amenities in order to enjoy the best stay. All clean towels and sheets will be available for you and your family/friends.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- The property is located in the center of the village, surrounded by shops of all kinds: restaurants, bakery, butchers, banks, pharmacies and everything you may need.
- In addition, every Thursday of the week, in the same village there is a market of clothing and fresh products of the area.
- On Sundays in the morning, another market with ecological products of the season, called Market of the Flower takes place.
- Five minutes from the house is the promenade, with clear water beaches, typical fishing boats and beach bars where you can enjoy night and day.
- During the summer, all the villages of the area celebrate the typical parties so there are many activities to participate in, a lively atmosphere, fireworks, good food, etc.
- Near the village is a large water park called "Fantasy Island".
- In the web "maresmeturisme" you will find more interesting information about the area.
HOW TO MOVE
- The Vilassar de Mar station is five minutes from the apartment. There are trains every 7-15 minutes towards Barcelona (lasting about 35 min) or towards the Costa Brava. To get to the village from Barcelona: Barcelona-Plaça de Catalunya or Barcelona-Sants, take the R1 train line towards Maçanet-Massanes or Mataró until the stop "Vilassar de Mar", about 35 minutes.
- By bus, every 30 minutes to Barcelona, lasting about 40 minutes.
- You can also reach the village via the motorway or the N-II road that runs along the coast.
OTHER ESSENTIAL ASPECTS
- Consider that arrivals after 22:00 have an additional supplement of € 50, which will be charged in cash upon arrival. Upon arrival you must pay a tourist tax of € 1 per night per person, due to the rules established by the government of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
- In the moment to do the check-in, adults and children will have to identify by means of ID card, NIE, PASSPORT or FAMILY BOOK.