In previous posts we have been telling you why the Maresme is an ideal place to live or as a tourist destination. Its beaches, its gastronomy, festivals, culture ... make it unique.
Today we want to share with you the website of La Yaya del Maresme. The Maresme coast tourism promotion consortium, with the collaboration of the Barcelona Provincial Council, has created the guide of La Yaya del Maresme.
It consists of a total of 10 routes that run through all the municipalities of the Maresme and that allow you to know its different tourist attractions.
Coia, the name of the main grandmother, who is always accompanied by her friend Picotet, a black woodpecker, explains to tourists and residents the best way to get to know the Maresme, through different routes. In addition, on his blog you can see where to stay, places to visit, gastronomy and much more.
Here are the routes that you can see, but we encourage you to take a look at their website, as there are endless activities to do with the little ones in the house.
1. Tordera / Palafolls / Malgrat de Mar
2. Santa Susana / Pineda de Mar / Calella
3. Sant Iscle de Vallalta / Sant Cebrià de Vallalta / Sant Pol de Mar
4. Arenys de Munt / Canet de Mar / Arenys de Mar
5. Caldes d’Estrac / Sant Vicenç de Montalt / Sant Andreu de Llavaneres
7. Dosrius / Òrrius / Argentona / Cabrera de Mar
8. Cabrils / Vilassar de Mar / Vilassar de Dalt / Premià de Dalt / Premià de Mar
9. Alella / El Masnou / Teià
10. Tiana / Montgat
We hope you liked it. See you in the next post.