To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), below, the general information data of the website www.hellotime.es are indicated . Collect information on the activity carried out:
• HELLOTIME, S.L.
• CIF B66887951
• BARCELONA Trade Register Volume 45650, Folio: 202, Page: B494627 Inscription 1.
• Registration date: November 18, 2016
• Registered office: Calle Sant Pau, 23 Local 2. 08340 Vilassar de Mar
• Telephone: +34 93 011 19 54
• E-mail: email@example.com
II. Use of the website
The website www.hellotime.es is offered for informational purposes in relation to the activity carried out by the company HELLOTIME, S.L. The activities carried out by the aforementioned company are focused on the management of Tourist Apartments.
The information that HELLOTIME, S.L. The collection of the users of this website will be used exclusively to meet the requests for information demanded.
IV. Links to Third Parties
All brands, logos, trade names, distinctive signs, services, contents, texts, photographs, graphics, images, software, links and information of any kind that appear on this website are the property of HELLOTIME, SL, so they can not be reproduced, distributed, communicated publicly, transformed or modified without express authorization.
VII. Data protection policy
This website belongs to HELLOTIME, S.L. and it is offered for informational purposes in relation to the activity carried out by HELLOTIME, S.L.
HELLOTIME, S.L. You want to guarantee your privacy when you use our services, so the following statement will inform you of our personal data protection policy and so you can decide voluntarily to what extent you want to provide them.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of "Users of the web and customers".
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
The personal data that you provide us will be used solely and exclusively to provide you with the information you request about the products or services of any of our products or services.
The user undertakes to correctly provide the requested contact information such as name, email address, passport number and postal address. In some cases, financial information is requested, such as a credit card number and expiration date or personal information such as a copy of the passport. We request this information on our accommodation reservation form for billing and to formalize the contract.
Your data will be treated at all times in accordance with the regulations on data protection, guaranteeing the confidentiality and integrity of the information provided by you, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
Regarding the processing of personal data of the information requesters, we inform you that, in cases that require it for the adequate provision of the requested service, your data will be incorporated into the treatment systems of HELLOTIME, SL. in order to meet the corresponding information requests.
All the procedures with the credit card are made by the company specialized in online collections CAIXABANK.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new RGPD:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept only for the time necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in HELLOTIME, SL come from:
• Contact Form
• Loyal customers
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Those interested have the right to:
• Request access to personal data
• Request rectification or deletion
• Request limitation of your treatment
• Oppose the treatment
• Request the portability of the data
• Revoke consent
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them has violated their rights and freedoms.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In HELLOTIME, SL there are different systems for capturing personal information and processing the information provided by interested persons with the purposes indicated according to each capture system (forms):
• Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name and Surname, Email to respond to the requirements of HELLOTIME, SL users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. The information you provide will be located on the servers of BEDLOOP, SL and RENTALS UNITED, S.L. (providers of HELLOTIME, SL) within the EU.
• Recruitment form: We request the following personal information: Name and surname, ID or passport, postal address, email address, period of stay, credit card, etc. to make the reservation of the HELLOTIME, SL apartment. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. The data you provide will be located on the servers of BEDLOOP SL and RENTALS UNITED, S.L. (providers of HELLOTIME, SL) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
HELLOTIME, SL does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in which cases, prior consent will be required from users, informing them about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security and confidentiality standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data: name, surnames, address, telephone, passport and NIF. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
• Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
• During the time I am a client. And up to 5 years after you have withdrawn as customers, according to the tax regulations.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To provide strictly necessary services for the development of the activity of HELLOTIME, SL, share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Likewise, the transfer of data about travelers to the Police and Civil Guard, whose legitimacy is in art. 45.1 of the Schengen agreement, ratified by Spain on July 23, 1993, as well as in art. 12 of the Organic Law 1/1992, of February 21 on Protection of Citizen Security, based on the rules of development of said actions of documentary registration and information, Order INT / 1922/2003, of July 3, on books -registration and entry parts of travelers in hotels and other similar establishments.
Data security and secrecy
HELLOTIME, SL is committed to the use and treatment of personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
HELLOTIME, SL can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties, unable to assume any responsibility for such attacks.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, HELLOTIME, SL will make sure that any person that is authorized by HELLOTIME, SL to process the data of the client user (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, when HELLOTIME, SL becomes aware, it must notify of this in case of violation of rights and freedoms, the Client and user without undue delays and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known. . as known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send us, exonerating HELLOTIME, SL from any responsibility in this regard, even when you provide us with data from third parties.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form. If you provide data from third parties must have the prior consent of them.
Acceptance and consent
Revocation and exercise of rights
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to HELLOTIME, SL in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, limitation, opposition , deletion and portability to the postal address mentioned above or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. The revocation of consent will not be retroactive in any case.
HELLOTIME, SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, HELLOTIME, SL will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on Information Services and Electronic Commerce, HELLOTIME, SL undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.